Rustic wedding themes are popular in any season since they are lovely, charming, and warm, and much of the décor and other details are extremely inexpensive, and could even be DIYed. For a more relaxed atmosphere, rustic elements may be added to woodland, backyard, boho, modern, and other designs. Here are some ideas if you’re looking for inspiration
- Fill tiny buckets with baby’s breath and place them along the aisle of your wedding.
- Burlap and lace bows, as well as baby’s breath, could be used to decorate the seats.
- A wooden sign decorated with white flower buckets is a charming way to make your guests feel welcome.
Another wonderful option to create a rustic vibe to your wedding is to serve wedding food, particularly cakes and cupcakes.
- A greenery-filled semi-naked wedding cake
- A flower-filled rustic cupcake stand made from a galvanized bath and bucket
- A s’mores bar built within a wine barrel with a simple sign
Rustic décor includes rough wood, ancient windows, buckets and baskets, and meals served on wine barrels and wooden trays.
- Instead of a traditional guest book, there is a wooden bench.
- For those that love crafting, converting an old window into a picture display is a fantastic idea.
- Decorate your rustic occasion with mason jars tied with rope and floating candles.
- Seeds served in a garden cart as rustic wedding gifts.
- For an outdoor wedding, a wooden box and glass tanks filled with various drinks are a must.
Here are some beautiful and cosy rustic wedding ideas for you to consider.