what is bredenbury court barns
A stunning, multi-award winning barn wedding venue in the midst of rolling countryside.
Found down a long sweeping field drive, with unruly sheep and views across three counties!
A beautiful blend of historic and new, with a carefully restored 1920’s Orangery and subtle hints to honour the estate’s history as a deer park in the early 1900’s. The oak framed, glazed walled Oak Barn provides wonders for the views, ensuring an unrivalled and contemporary setting for weddings, civil ceremonies and receptions.
– Flooding with natural light, the 1920’s Orangery boasts Victorian windows and skylights, leading on to the veranda and rose garden overlooking the surrounding countryside. A light airy, yet historic setting to get married within (and is fully licenced for weddings and ceremonies).
– An iron-framed gazebo positioned perfectly to have the views of three counties behind you, we are fully licensed for outdoor ceremonies should you wish to surround yourselves and your guests in nature as you say your “I Do’s”.
– Oak Barn is an oak post and framed barn with a Skyframe glazed viewing walls providing guests uninterrupted countryside views for your wedding breakfast and early celebrations. Oak Barns’ unique space gives plenty of freedom to lay out your guest tables with great variety and with straight or round top tables to suit.
– The Atrium welcomes you and your guests as you first arrive at Bredenbury Court Barns and is a combination of a vaulted barn with exposed timber beams, with our large rustic chandelier paying homage to the estate’s history as a deer park. As you move through the Atrium the rustic barn impression gives way to a contemporary Atrium Bar & Snug area with floor to ceiling glazing, where your guests get their first glimpses of the long ranging views.
– Night time transformation. Oak Barn completely transform at night, as the countryside views from the glass wall fade, our low-energy consumption lights are set to an array of warm, ambient colours to get the party started! The Oak Barn and Atrium create a really inclusive, atmospheric evening vibe with your band or DJ performing on their very own stage! Wow!
– The Larch Barn features the Bridal Booth and Stag Retreat, whilst also serving as the luxuriously appointed ‘loo barn’ throughout the day time reception and evening festivities.
– Being set in over 20 acres you can also enjoy a stroll out into the gardens of the estate, basking in the setting sun and the views over three counties all the way to the Malvern Hills!
Our excellent caterers Jenkinsons, provide all your wedding day and evening feasts. They have cooked for Her Majesty The Queen on numerous occasions and can offer a broad range of delicious food; from wholesome homecooked, to gastro-pub style through to haute cuisine.
Whilst our Bredenbury Court Barns Wedding Menu packs provide you with ideas and useful pricing, you are not constrained to ‘fixed’ menus, indeed you design your wedding day feast with Jenkinsons! They relish working with you both to ensure your wedding day feast is as you wish; hopefully influenced or inspired from a wide range of scrumptious suggestions along the way. So on your wedding day you could provide your guests a Ploughman’s sharing starter, followed by a hearty roast, a table centred Greek mezze and a barbeque platter, steak & ale pie and stacked gastro chips, through to a five course meal with sorbet shots!
Wedding Breakfast Feasts start from £41.50 per guest for a wholesome the course meal plus teas & coffees. Evening food starts from £8 for freshly carved pork or beef baps, bacon butties, spicy Mexican bean burgers or cheese boards! Please note all prices [for everything(!)] include VAT and there’s no hidden costs.
You are also invited to a complimentary Wedding Feast Tasting Day at Bredenbury Court Barns, where couples enjoy fizz and bites in the Orangery and Atrium before being invited through to the Oak Barn for a full three course meal each, where you will try the Jenkinsons’ latest and greatest food, sample some good wines, meet some of our local suppliers and most of all, experience the venue in all its bustling, lively glory!
Our no corkage policy enables us to offer you a range of three wedding day drinks options:
- Bring you own wedding day drinks.
- Order drinks from the Bredenbury Court Cellar, wholesale priced wines, on a sale or return basis.
- Purchase a Bredenbury Court Barns drinks package per guest (£13 per guest upwards).
All these drinks options commence from after your wedding ceremony; throughout your wedding reception drinks and your wedding breakfast, the provision of toast drinks, until the end of the feast, concluding once teas and coffees are served.
At this stage the Dairy Bar opens and provides a wide range of popular and niche drinks, all at local pub prices (£3.70-3.95 per pint, £4.40 glass of wine, £15 for a great Malbec, Rioja, Pinot Grigio, Zinfandel Rose or Sauvignon Blanc)!
Under our no corkage policy, if you are bringing your own wedding day drinks, drop all your drinks off with us before 10am the day before your wedding day (with all your wedding decorations, favours, table plans etc), we then deep chill your wedding drinks overnight and on your wedding day our wedding service team mix, garnish and blend accordingly. Jenkinsons even provide the mint & lime for Mojitos or Fruit for your Pimms! There is no service charge and the team serve out your wedding day drinks on salvers to your guests! Wow!
We are delighted to offer our very own exclusive, onsite accommodation nestled in the grounds of the old Bredenbury Court Manor House. Just a stone throw away from the evening reception Oak Barn, The East Lodge, The Chalet and The West Lodge are charming bed and breakfast cottages for 22 of your closest friends and family to enjoy the night of your wedding. Wake up to a continental breakfast with your nearest and dearest as you sip your morning coffee and reminisce about a truly unforgettable day.
There are a range of good providers in the immediate vicinity of Bredenbury Court Barns too, ranging from B&Bs within a few hundred yards, to the Heart of England pub and The Cross Roads (Good Night Inns) a mile away
A range of local taxi companies can be approached to offer shuttle services
Your exclusive venue service commences from 11am until Midnight, with the Atrium Bar closing at midnight, however we do allow a more relaxed drink up and departure until 0030hrs!
We are often asked what time is best for your wedding day ceremony and what would we recommend for outline wedding timings, so we, your wedding event team, have put together some suggested timings as ideas for how your wedding day could evolve! But as ever these are suggestions only and we will always work with you and advise and support as you wish.
For those more locally based and/or with lots of evening guests to consider, sometimes choose to go for an earlier wedding ceremony.
13:30 – Your Wedding Ceremony
14:00 – The Drinks Reception (in the Atrium, on the balcony or in the Rose Garden)
15:30 – Guests are discreetly called through for Your Wedding Breakfast feast
16:00 – Wedding Breakfast commences in the Oak Barn
18:00 – Speeches
19:00 – Evening Guest arrive
20:00 – Cake Cutting
20:05 – First Dance & Party (once we’ve carefully carried your cake to the kitchen! )
We find this is the around the time the Registrars are most busy, so clearly there is something in the air! It enables a little more time for the Bridal Party to get ready on the day and guests to grab a light bite/drink locally before attending.
14:30 – Your Wedding Ceremony
15:00 – The Drinks Reception and Celebrations begin!
16:30- Call Through for Wedding Breakfast
17:00- Wedding Breakfast
19:00 – Speeches
19:30- Evening Guest Arrival
20:00- Cate Cutting
20:05- First Dance & Party!
Some couples elect to go for an afternoon wedding ceremony for a range of reasons from guests travelling further afield, summer season and longer days and/or having everyone attending the day and evening festivities, not requiring evening guest arrival as a consideration,
15:00 – Your Wedding Ceremony
15:30 – Drinks Reception
17:00- Call Through for Wedding Breakfast
17:30- Wedding Breakfast
20:00- Evening Guest Arrival
20:30- Cake Cutting
20:35- First Dance & Party!
YOUR WEDDING JOURNEY
From the moment you enquire with us, through to viewing the barns, booking your wedding date, revisiting, creating and developing your wedding day plan, participating in wedding feast tasting days, culminating in your wonderful wedding day itself, down to the team supporting family and friends collecting your belongings the day; we work with you and do our utmost to ensure you and your family and friends have the best day ever! Our mulit-award winning Wedding Event team are on hand seven days a week to provide support and advice wherever needed, from budget planning, to nuanced family dynamics and seating plans, drinks ideas to feasting and flow of the day.
On booking our thoughtfully pieced together Wedding Day Planning document is offered to you, to use to help plan your day with further some helpful tips and suugestions provided by the team. We genuinely care and work tirelessly to ensure that your wedding day journey and wedding day itself, is an involved, fun, positive and wonderful experience for you both (and your family and frirnds!).
OUR EVENT MANAGERS
Our Event Managers are all down-to-earth, fun, interested and highly profession individuals who have had comprehensive training and experience.
The Team include the fabulous wedding event managers of Ellisha, Izzy, Olivia and Sophie and are augmented by the Estates Team of Simon, Ricky, Boz and Ricky Jnr, the housekeeping team of Paula, Ethel and their teams and supported by our wider management team including the business owners Simon and Annabelle, Rachel the general manager and Ashleigh the Operations Manager.
We are collectively always on hand to ensure you have the best possible wedding day, support you through every step of your wedding journey (including providing full set up, co-ordination and take down on your wedding day!).
Thoughtfully priced to offer optimum flexibility, our Venue Hire prices are considerably discounted on varying weekdays and months to ensure you can have the wedding you’ve always wanted whilst sticking to your desired budget.
- Exclusive use of the entire venue from 11:00 to midnight
- Wedding co-ordination on your wedding day by one of our award-winning Event Managers
- An invite to one of our exclusive and well renowned Taster Day’s
- 24/7 assistance with any element of planning with one of our competent Event Managers
- An experience-led planning document to help you along your planning journey
- All your linen and cutlery (and a few in-house decorative bits you are welcome to use!)
- Access to endless lists and recommendations of talented local suppliers
- All VAT (absolutely zero hidden charges!)
We pride ourselves in being so much more than just a venue, ensuring the best experience for our couples!
WE WOULD LIKE TO BOOK!
Congratulations! We are absolutely thrilled you would like to have your wedding at Bredenbury Court Barns and can’t wait to help you jump into planning! If you haven’t already reserved a date, you can do so by emailing us at [email protected] with the date you had in mind and we will send you a booking pack containing everything you need to know.
Your date is initially reserved for a period of two weeks. After 10 days, we kindly ask that you let us know whether or not you plan to proceed (or if there are any other dates you wish to consider!). If you do go ahead, your initial venue hire (50% if your date is within two years, 25% if it is outside two years) is due at the end of your two week reservation period.